Friday, April 2, 2021

Caticorn Kind of Friend...

For my long time friend, Jackie.  Jackie is such a kind and caring person.  I don't think I've ever seen her angry or mad with anyone.  She always has a smile on her face and you always leave happier after being in her company.  We've known each other for over 20 years and have been stationed at 3 military bases together.  We haven't seen each other since our last base together in 2003.  I miss our time when we would make cards and scrapbooking the whole day away...you can do that when your husbands work together, you're overseas, don't work, and you're neighbors! (we lived in the same flat house with one floor between us, bonus!).  I wanted to send Jackie a RAK and let her know I was thinking of her.

Caticorn Kind of Friend...
It's been a while since I've played along in a My Favorite Things Challenge so I thought I'd give my hand at it.  This one is a double challenge.  The current Color Challenge #163 and the current Sketch Challenge MFTWSC535.  I started out by stamping my image from the MFT Caticorn set in Memento Ink on Neenah card stock and coloring it with Copics.  I used the coordinating Die-namics to die cut it.  I layered the Caticorn with pop dots on white then on Pink Pirouette card stock that was die cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics.  Next I stamped splotches in Pink Pirouette using the MFT Distressed Patterns Set.  Thin strips of Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo and White card stock.  Then I added a layer of Basic Gray that was die cut using the Fishtail Foundations Die-namics.  I stamped my sentiment on it from the MFT What Friendship Means set in Versamark Ink and embossing with white embossing powder.  I put my layer on a Basic Gray card base and finished off my card with Stamping Bella Baubles.



 Thank you for stopping by!  
Have a wonderful rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment