Sunday, April 25, 2021

Good Luck on your Half...

A card order for a friend.  Her friend is doing her first Half Marathon today!  Good Luck!!!

Good Luck on your Half...

I only had one running stamp and it was more of a congratulatory stamp (hands up like she's crossing the finish line).  So, I took to the internet to see what I could find.  I came across this image and purchased it so I could make this card.  I thought it was perfect for someone who was doing their first marathon.  I also came across a quote while on my search that said, "When your legs get tired, run with your heart." that I thought was perfect for the inside.  Anyhow, kept this one very CAS.  I used Night of Navy, Real Red, and Neenah card stock.  My Favorite Things Caption Alphabet and Little Numbers Die-namics.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your Sunday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment