Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Good Vibes Only...

For a fellow TTG member who shared that she was going to be having a procedure on her heart to correct an issue after years of trying to figure out the cause.   



As soon as I saw her post I knew I had to make her a card using the My Favorite Things Heart Rays Die-namics.  I used various shades of Stampin' Up card stock starting from light pink to red.  I stamped MFT Distressed Patterns in Pink Pirouette then mounted the heart with pop dots on Neenah card stock which was die cut using the MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics.  I used MFT Essential Stiched Sentiment Die-namic, stamped the sentiment from the MFT Good Vibes Only set then die cut it.  I mounted my panel on a Sahara Sand card base. 

Her procedure went well and she's on the road to recovery!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment