Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Keeping You in My Prayers...

I made this card 9 years ago!!!  Yes...I've held onto it for that long.  I originally blogged it on March 19, 2012 and I sent it out on March 19, 2021...crazy how that worked out.  I'm not sure why I held onto it for so long, but when my dear friend Martha announced that she was having her last chemo treatment, I knew it was meant for her.  Martha is one of my oldest friends.  We went to Elementary and Junior High School together and we were pregnant with our daughters together.  Martha handled her breast cancer diagnosis and treatment with such grace and poise. 
  
Keeping You in My Prayers...

 I used MFTWSC63. for my sketch.  I started off stamping Pure Innocence Have Hope in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I used Prismacolor Pencils and OMS for some shading on her leggings and the ground.  I used a Glaze Pen on her hair clip, heart, and shoes.  Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, Blush Blossoms, and EP This & That Grateful papers.  I used Die-Namics Open Scallop Edge, ran it through my Xron Sticker Maker, then sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  Lucky Limeade Ribbon, SU Photo Corner Punch, SU White Baker's Twine, Denami Design Buttons, and Foam Squares.

Thank you for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment