Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Happy Birthday Aunt Tish...

For my best friend's Aunt for her birthday.  Aunt Tish likes to collect teacups.  This is one of the first stamp sets I bought from Stamping Up about 20 years ago!  When I came across it while reorganizing my stamp supplies I knew I needed to make Aunt Tish a card with it.

Happy Birthday Aunt Tish...
I stamped the teacup and saucer from the SU Teacup & Pansies set in Memento ink on Neenah card stock, coloring it with Copics.  I fussy cut it out and used pop dots to mount it on a white Dizzy Doily Duo Die-namic die cut (say that 3 times fast, lol!).  I used a Martha Stewart border punch in Tempting Turquoise.  I layered it on a white layer that was run through the cuttlebug using the SU Tufted 3D Embossing Folder.  Then I layered it all on a Tempting Turquoise base.  Topped it off with a glittery ribbon and sentiment.  I used the SC845 for my layout, instead of using it in the portrait format shown, I changed the orientation to landscape.

 Thank you for taking a look at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment