Friday, December 2, 2011

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas...

This will be my oldest grandson Wylie's Christmas Card.  The Bellarific Friday challenge is a Holiday Card.  I used CPS#246 which Stamping Bella is sponsoring this week.  I stamped King of the Candy Canes by Christy Croll from Stamping Bella in Memento Ink, coloring with Copics.  I used Stickles on his hat and stocking and fussy cut him out since I oversaturated.  I had to restamp the candy cane, colored it, cut it out and put it ontop of the messy one.  Thank-you to Jen Del Muro for that lil' tip several weeks ago!  Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, and EP Holly Jolly Christmas Paper.  Marvy Snowflake Punch, Bella's Baubles and Bella Dots.  Sentiment by A Muse.  I'll also be linking my card up to Tiddly Ink Challenge #74- Anything Goes. 
Thank-you for stopping by.  I hope ya'll have a great weekend.  I'm off to physical therapy (oh fun). 

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card Tanya, beautiful image and so beautifully coloured. thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyah Tanya!!
    awwwwwwww this is sooo cute! i love it!
    thankyou for sharing it with us over on tiddly inks
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya this is gorgeous...I love this little guy! Your coloring is gorgeous - love his green jammies and the added sparkle is perfect! Your take on the sketch is perfect too! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week! Hope to see you back soon!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable Tanya and your colouring is fab! What a gorgeous image! I must add it to my wish list!

    Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh, eeeeee, he is so stinking cute on top of the plaid paper. How festive and fun. Your grandson will adore him. Fab colouring.

    Thanks for joining our Tiddly Inks challenge.

    ReplyDelete