Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Congratulations Mikaela!!!

For my daughter, Mikaela.  She graduates from Massage Therapy School this evening!  We are so proud of her=)  She's juggled school, a job, two lil' ones and managed to keep up excellent grades!  Congratulations Sugar!
 
For my card I used Card Patterns 146.  I stamped Diplomabella in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I used Stickles and Smooch to embellish the flowers, cap, tassel, and diploma.  Then fussy cut her out and put her on pop dots.  Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Black, and BG Origins Paper.  Nesties, SU Photo Corner Punch, Buttons, and Twine.  Sentiment from Stamping Bella.






On a side note...see my post below...I won the Christmas Day Give Away challenge!!!  I couldn't believe it!  I screamed and ran through the house like a mad woman doing the happy dance when I saw my name!  I was shocked!  Thank-you so very much to Jen and also the sponsors!!!

Thank-you for stopping by.  Have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! Such a fun focal image and perfect for your card to your daughter. Wonderful colours. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete