Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Service and Sacrifice...

This is the first time that I've made Vetrans Day Cards.  I made 25 of them for my hubs troops, just wanted to thank them for their service and sacrifice and wish them a Happy Vetrans Day.  I used Card Patterns 140 for my layout, keeping things very clean and simple.  I started out stamping Flag Chickie in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  SU Punches to crop him out.  Sentiment is from SU Silhouette Sentiments. I stamped Shooting Star in VersaMark Dazzle on Very Vanilla (hard to see in pic but gives a nice shimmery effect).  SU Scallop Punch for the Night of Navy layer.  Baroque Burgundy and Denami Design Buttons.  Inside I stamped, "Thanks for your dedicated SERVICE and SACRIFICE."   

Thank-you for stopping by.   

2 comments:

  1. YOU are SUCH a great gal! WHAT a TERRIFIC card, WONDERFUL sentiment and darling use of the Card Patterns composition. I am TRULY happy that you took the time to share your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - flag chickie is adorable! And what a great wife (and patriot) you are for supporting your husband's troops. I did the same for my brother's troop when they were in Iraq. I don't think they hear it enough.

    ReplyDelete