Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I followed your scent...

I thought it would be fun to make my daughter and girlfriends some cards for our night out to see Breaking Dawn.  I made this card for my daughter, she is "Team Jacob" and I am "Team Edward"=)
I once again was able to combine three challenges=)  I did Monday Funday #7 Twi-Color Combo Challenge again.  I used SSSC143 and this is my entry for EP FB Holiday Project Challenge. 

I started out stamping Edward with Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with my Copics.  Cherry Cobbler, Black, White, EP Happy Days and EP Holly Jolly Christmas Paper. Fiskars Punch and the "sentiment" is computer generated=) 

I hope all of you have a great Wednesday.  I have a spouse's meeting tonight, we're going to a Mongolian BBQ place for dinner.  I'm looking forward to it...yummy!
 


2 comments:

  1. fabulous Edward card! Love his hair and the shading on his shirt is just awesome! Thanks for joining this week's Monday Funday challenge at the TGF Farm Fresh Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo Beautiful.. I know your DD loved it even if it is Edward.. Color combo is just Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete