Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Lil' Pumpkin...

So, I purchased my very first digital stamp!  I could never get them to print on Neenah so I wasn't too fond of them.  The ladies over at the SCS TGF Forum gave me (well my hubs) great advice and wha~la...out came Hallo Pumpkin on Neenah Cardstock!  Can you say Happy Dance!!!  My grandson Connor was a Pumpkin for Halloween and I really wanted to make him a card with this image.  Yes, a day late...but he doesn't know that;)
This is my entry for Monday Funday.  I used Card Patterns 139.  Pumpkin Pie, MME, SU DSP, Sentiment from Happy Fall set.


My youngest grandson Connor, He was 14 months on Halloween.  He's such a sweet and gentle lil' guy. 

My oldest grandson Wylie.  He's 2 1/2.  He is such a character.  He was so sweet last night, he'd ask if he could have a piece of candy for Connor.  He'd take 1 piece, say, "Thank-you" then go running to Poppa who had Connor in the stroller and toss the candy in Connor's pumpkin.  It was so sweet=)  The boys were so good and had so much fun. 
Thank-you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya. This is really an adorable card. I am happy that you were finally able to use a digi with your Neenah CS. Neenah is my favorite and like you it took me awhile to get my printer to work with it. Can't create without my Neenah. lol.. Anyway, just wanted to stop by and tell you how adorable your card and grandbabies are. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us on the Farm Fresh Challenge blog this week. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!! Love the photo of your grandson, too. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete