Thursday, February 8, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day to Mrs. Todaro's Class...

A friend of mine messaged me and asked if I could send a Valentine's Day Card to her friend's class.  They are doing a geography class project to see if they could receive a Valentine from every state and also see if they would get any Valetine's Day cards from other parts of the world.  Here's the card that I made and sent them.
Happy Valentine's Day to Mrs. Todaro's Class...
I played along in the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC681.  I used Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, and My Mind's Eye paper.  MFT Love to My Gnomies stamp set, colored with copics.  Giant Love, Hearts a Plenty, and Layered Heart Border die-namics.  Finished off the card with white splatters.

Colored States are Valentine's received from Mrs. Todaro's Class so far.

 Thanks for having a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment