Thursday, February 8, 2024

Happy Birthday Delia...

For my dear sweet friend and cycling buddy, Delia for her birthday.  One of the best parts of cycling is having coffee afterwards with great friends.  Just love our post ride coffee chats!

Happy Birthday Delia...

 My entry for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC679.  I started out with a Very Vanilla card base.  I used My Favorite Things Mini Mugs die-namics with Mind's Eye Stella and Rose paper.  I also used the Stella and Rose for one of the layers.  I used White, Pretty Peacock, and Melon Mamba to finish off the Coffee Cup and mounted it on a Black circle.  I stamped my sentiment from My Favorite Things Coffee Order, then die cut it with the My Favorite Things Fishtail Foundations die-namics.


Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment