Friday, October 13, 2023

Thank You Terri...

For my sweet dear friend Terri to thank her for lending me a cycling bag to see if it was something that I'd want to purchase.
Thank You Terri...
 Terri's favorite color is pink and her favorite cycling jersey is a pink saguaro jersey.  I just got this cactus stencil from scrapbook.com that I wanted to try out and thought it would be perfect to make a card for Terri.  I used texture paste, then sprinkled a heavy coating of glitter on top and let it dry.  I mounted two strips of white card stock on foam dots then die cut the Thank You from My Favorite Things die-namics and layered it on top of the white strips.  I mounted my panel on a black layer, then a Purely Pomegranate card base.


Thank You Terri...
Me and Terri in our cactus jersey's.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment