Sunday, October 15, 2023

Lending Linden...

For my wonderful friend and co-ride leader, Linden to thank her for lending me her spare bike while mine was in the shop getting the crack repaired.  Without her bike I would've been off the bike for 4 weeks, losing all my fitness...which would've been awful for our upcoming trip to Colorado to ride up Mt. Evans.
Lending Linden...
Cycling and Coffee go hand in hand.  When My Favorite Things came out with their Coffee Release I had to have it all.  I loved all the Design Team's card creations, this one from Linda Van Wily being one of my favorites, I knew it would be perfect to create for Linden.  I changed the colors to Blue and Orange, the color of mine and Linden's bikes.  I used MFT Coffee Bean Background in Chocolate Chip, stamping it off once before stamping it on Crumb Cake.  I die cut MFT Coffee Break Companions in Only Orange, Marina Mist, and Chocolate Chip, highlighting with a white gel pen.  I stamped my sentiment from MFT Coffee and Conversation in black to finish off the card.  I layered my panel on Marina Mist, then a white card base.


Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment