Monday, October 17, 2022

Welcoming the Lamper's to Tucson...

To welcome a great couple to Tucson and to also thank them for opening their home and having us over for dinner.  What fun it is to cycle with the Lamper's!  I get to ride with the Mr. during the week and the Mrs. on the weekend.  I'm so happy to have met both of them and have enjoyed their company on bike rides these last couple of months.  And what a great night we had at their house with our other cycling friends.  It was so nice to meet everyone's spouse that doesn't cycle with us.  Long overdue evening, thank you Steve and Kirsten for bringing us all together.

 I had great fun making this card.  My craft cave was destroyed afterwards as I was looking for just the right color combination for the "Arizona Home".  I ended up using Studio Calico for the Arizona State and the cactus.  I just love all their state options and would love to own the whole collection, but for now, Arizona it is.  I made the house using the My Neighborhood die from My Favorite Things.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  Ribbon is my all time favorite from Denami Design.  

Have a great evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment