Sunday, October 16, 2022

Happy 60th Birthday Linden!!!

For my partner in cycling, Linden for her 60th birthday!  I've had the best time riding bikes with Linden.  She's such a strong cyclist, but yet is always willing to hang with me off the back and climb at my pace.  She's also one of the kindest, most thoughtful people you'll ever meet.  Everyone needs a Linden in their life!!!
Happy 60th  Birthday Linden!!!
I used one of my cherished panels I purchased from Sixth Street Sundries.  Emily makes the most beautiful floral images.  I colored it with copics and used a sentiment from My Favorite Things.

Happy 60th  Birthday Linden!!!
Linden and I on her birthday ride.
Happy 60th  Birthday Linden!!!
The birthday girl.
Happy 60th  Birthday Linden!!!


Linden's also a really amazing runner.  Her running group had a birthday dinner for her which they invited me to.  Instead of making her another birthday card for her dinner gift, I decided to make her a matching tag to go with the bag.  
Happy 60th  Birthday Linden!!!
I used My Favorite Things die-namics, Stampin' Up card stock, SU ribbon and baker's twine.
Happy 60th  Birthday Linden!!!
Linden's birthday dinner.
 

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment