Monday, August 30, 2021

Thankful Tradition...

One of my favorite days of the year is a tradition my best friend Jeremy started doing when we met.  He made a meal for me on my birthday ( a HUGE pan of lasagna) since I was scheduled for surgery shortly after my birthday.  The following year he asked if I'd like him to make a meal for my birthday or take us out to eat for my birthday.  Since my hubs doesn't cook, having someone else cook dinner is a real treat.  And so...the tradition began.  We now cook every year for all our birthday's.  Each person picks what they want for dinner and dessert and the other cooks it.  This year I picked Green Chili Whisky Onion Burgers and Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake.  Both were absolutely fabulous.  For my birthday this year Jeremy and Kellye spoiled me rotten (not like they don't every year, but they really did do way too much).  Jeremy updated my computer and laptop so I can do my blogging and picture editing more easily.  They also got me some crafting supplies I had been wanting.  I can't thank them enough for all that they do for me, not just for my birthday but throughout the year.  I'm so very blessed to have Jeremy and Kellye for best friends...they are my family. 
Thankful Tradition...
Keeping with the same color scheme and layout...  I used Clickabella from Stamping Bella.

Thankful Tradition...
Me and my hubs.

Thankful Tradition...
Me and Kellye.

Thankful Tradition...
Me and Jeremy.

Thankful Tradition...
My birthday dinner Jeremy and Kellye made.

Thankful Tradition...
Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake.

 
Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment