Saturday, August 28, 2021

Happy 60th Michelle!!!

My dear friend and gym buddy Michelle turned 60!  It was so nice to get together and see everyone and celebrate Michelle's 60th birthday!  I hadn't seen my gym buddies since just before the pandemic.  It was incredibly good for my soul and I was so happy to be apart of Michelle's special day.
Happy 60th Michelle!!!
I've had this Stamping Bella Lulu Loves Poppies image for well over 10 years and this was the first time it has seen ink!  I'm trying to work my way through my uninked stamps...but new ones keep coming out and it's a never ending circle!  Anyhow.  I stamped her in Memento Ink on Neenah cardstock, coloring her with Copics.  I layered her on Real Red, My Mind's Eye Stella Rose patterned paper then added the panel to a white card base.  I stamped the sentiment from the Pure Innocence Pigg Bank Set on Island Indigo, using pop dots.


Happy 60th Michelle!!!
Michelle and Me.
Happy 60th Michelle!!!
Our Platinum Fitness Gym Crew.

Have a wonderful day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment