Monday, November 2, 2020

Happy Mail...

I posted on my FB page in July that I was updating my address book and that if anyone would like a card from me to please send me their address.  I've been working on that list and this is one of those cards.  This is for my Junior High School/High School friend Michael.  We had great fun in school together.  Michael is an all around great guy with a kind heart.  Him and his wife Vikki love the Steelers so I had to make him a Steelers card.
Happy Mail...
I started off with Neenah card stock, using the My Favorite Things Wonky Stitch Die-Namics.  I stamped Quarterback Ian from The Greeting Farm in Memento, then colored it with copics.  I sponged Summer Sun around the image and grounded it with copics.  I added the the drops because somehow I got red ink from the Summer Sun in the top right corner, lol.  It worked so I was happy with the addition.  Black base, Summer Sun ran through the Cuttle Bug and I added a gel pen to the helmet to give it some shine.


2010 at our combined High School Reunion- 1990, 1991, & 1992
Berta, Michael and his wife Vikki, and me.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment