Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Happy Birthday!!!

 Happy Birthday Brooke!!!  I hope you have an amazing day today!  Brooke is such an incredible athlete, mom, and friend.  She's always wanting to do, be apart of, lead, and take charge of things when things need to get done.  She has an amazing drive for her sport/sports and just did a Half Ironman last month.  What an awesome accomplishment!!!  I'm so happy to be teammates and friends with Brooke!!!

Happy Birthday!!!
Splitcoaststampers holds a challenge every day to get your creative juices flowing.  I was the Featured Stamper FS716 on Splitcoaststampers the week of October 25th (completely took me by surprise!).  What you do for this challenge is look through the Featured Stampers Gallery and CASE (copy and share with everyone) a card, changing one or more things about the card.  You share the card in the FS's gallery and your card and what you changed.  I played along in the challenge too!!!  This is the card that I created for Brooke for her birthday.  I used Black, Gorgeous Grape and White card stock. My favorite Things High Rise Alphabet Lower Case and Happy Birthday.  My Favorite Things Sweater Weather in the Woods stamp set, stamped in Neenah, colored with copics.  SU sequins.
 This is the cards that I CASE'd.  I didn't realized it until my friend opened the card in front of me that I put the p's and y in the wrong position.  They're lower case letters, not upper case, lol.  It's bothered me ever since and I wanted to do the card justice!  I also changed the hot pink to purple, the image, and added sequins.


Me and Brooke last year, meeting each other on the loop to train for El Tour de Tucson.

Hope you have a wonderful day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment