Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Wish Big!!!

Every year for my best friends birthday I make him a funny card.  This year I CASE'd a card I saw on Pinterest.  I loved the card as soon as I saw it and also felt it appropriate for the way this year has gone!

Wish Big!!!
I didn't have the wood stamp the inspiration card used to make the outhouse card so I used DSP from My Mind's Eye.  I used Sahara Sand then built my outhouse on it.  I had to do the inside of the door as well since the other side of the DSP was not wood.  I used Early Espresso for the hinges, and SU hodgepodge hardware.  
Wish Big!!!
I loved the sentiment they used as well, which I thought was hilarious!!!

Me and Jeremy on the cruise in March.

You know you have an awesome best friend when he help you decorate your craft room!

My favorite tradition we have...cooking each other a birthday meal.  This year he picked bacon wrapped meatloaf and mashed sweet potatoes.

And something apple for dessert...Apple Dapple Cake.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment