Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Happy Birthday Sugar!!!

It's hard to believe I became a mom to this beautiful young lady 31 years ago today!  I knew when I didn't have her on my due date (10/4) that I'd be having her on Friday the 13th...and I did!  Words can't express how incredibly proud I am to be her mom.  She is such a go getter, goal oriented, not afraid of change, a fabulous mom to her 3 boys, and an amazing daughter.  I wish we lived closer...I miss our movie nights curled up on the couch together and our lazy days by the pool.  I'm so blessed to have you as my daughter Mikaela, I love and miss you so very much!!!
Happy Birthday Sugar!!!
My daughter loves sugar skulls.  Since I didn't have a stamp, hubs printed one off the computer for me.  I colored with copics.  Blackberry Bliss, black and Neenah card stock, rhinestones, and sequins.


These are two of my favorite pictures of my daughter...
Radiant in Red.

She worked at Sally's Beauty at the time.  Dressed up for Halloween as a Rockerstar.


 Have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment