Monday, June 15, 2020

Sugar Sweet Ermalinda...

My sweet dear Ermalinda is such an amazing friend and teammate.  I'm so lucky to have her in my life and call her my friend.  When we get together all we do is laugh and have a great time.  I can't wait until I get to see her again!   

 Ermalinda loves Sugar Skulls.  It's one stamp I don't own so I had to print a coloring page to create her card.  I colored the image with copics.  Flirty Flamingo and black card stock.  Embellished with rhinestones.  Kept it sweet and simple.

 
Me and Ermalinda, Biosphere 2 Team Ride,  12/15/2019.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. wow, you have a great blog page! i see your orange workspace and think Rachel Ray and her orange kitchen : ) good for you to have what you love around you. i like orange too, but have white craft room. i can't wait to click on the badges on your page and see all kinds of new companies i am not familiar with, yet! : ) take good care and happy birthday EARLY, Teresa

    ReplyDelete