Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Happy Birthday my lil' Country Girl...

Happy Birthday to my lil' Country Girl Shirey!!!  I first met Shirey cycling up Mt. Lemmon with the Tucson Tri Girls 3 years ago.  This year we won't be cycling up our beautiful mountain as it's been on fire for the last 10 days.  I've had a great time going from cycling buddies to becoming friends with Shirey.  She is one crazy lady who is always laughing and having a good time.  


 I used this week's SC805 for my layout.  I stamped My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Cowgirl in memento ink on neenah, coloring with copics then fussy cutting her out.  I put her on pop dots for dimension.  I made a "piece of wood" using More Mustard and Close to Cocoa ink.  Gorgeous Grape Cardstock and some rhinestones cause Shirey likes her bling!
Me and Shirey not in cycling gear, it happens every now and then!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment