Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Barb!!!

I made this card for my fellow spouse and dear friend Barb for her birthday.  She's been such a blessing to have in my life and I'm so thankful for her friendship.



I started out stamping PI Cute-a-tude in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I paper pieced her dress and arms, then fussy cut her out.  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, and EP For the Record 2 paper.  I used a SU Creamy Caramel Marker on Very Vanilla cardstock to try to match the doily lines in the main patterned paper.  Die-namics Dizzy Doily Duo, Die-namices Jumbo Squiggle, Die-namics Upsy Daisy, SU 1 1/4 Square Punch, SU Linen Thread, Button, and Rhinestones.  I used MFTWSC92 for my layout.


    
Thank-you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment