Friday, September 23, 2011

You are Fabulous...

Can you believe it's officially the first day of Autumn?  Wow, where has this year gone? 
Well, I'm on the road up to Goodyear right now.  My fabulous hairdresser from Idaho moved to the Phoenix area and tho it's really out of my way to get my hair done by her (300 mile round trip) that is what I'm doing today!  I can't always make the special trip, but I am desperately needing my Chelsea fix!  She is such a fabulous stylist, so talented and so worth the drive=)  I made this card to give to Chelsea to let her know how much I've missed her and appreciate her talent.
This week's Bellarific Friday Challenge is a sketch challenge, they are my favorite of all challenges=)  I stamped Everyday Princess by Christy Croll on Neenah with Momento Ink, coloring with my Copics.  I embellished her with stickles, smooch, and a glaze pen.  Real Red and My Mind's Eye Stella Rose "Gertie" (loved this line!) Paper.  Rosette Ribbon, Rhinestones, Prima Flowers, and a Bauble. 
I hope you all have a great weekend!  I plan on doing some shopping after I get my hair done=)  I always have to make a stop at Ikea (we don't have one where I live) and now that the scrapbooking store I worked at has closed, I'm going to make a detour to one up there.
Thank-you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment