Friday, July 15, 2011

Katie's Baby Shower...

I made this for my boss Katie.  Her baby shower was earlier this week, and oh my heck...she had a fabulous shower held in her honor by a few of our wonderful customers- Karen, Sandra, and Debbie, and my co-workers- Alex, Karina, Kiera, and Jessica.  Also lots of help from Karen's daughter's Melissa and Mandy.  These ladies did a wonderful job with all the fun decorations and delicious food.  What an amazing and fun filled night it was for everyone!  

For my card I used Cards Patterns 123, flipping it on it's side.  I stamped Teddybella in Momento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I added some Smooch and a Gel Pen to highlight.  I used 1x1 squares, stamping the letters from a very old CTMH Set, I went around the edges with a glue pen, then sprinkled them with Glamour Dust.  SU Basic Gray, MME Lime Twist paper, Prima Flowers, Misc Button, Twine, Nestie, Pop Dots.   
Have a wonderful weekend and thank-you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. And what a beautiful card it is...and I saw it up close and personal!! Tanya, you do such beautiful work ~ it's lovely and amazing!
    xox
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! love the colors here and how you flipped the sketch. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card for the baby shower!!! She will love it! I love all the colors and patterns and the stamped image is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete