Tuesday, July 26, 2011

For Melissa...

I'm a little late in posting my Bellarific Friday Challenge.  I've had all sorts of computer issues the last couple of weeks=(  Hopefully all is fixed now!  Anyhow, this is for my friend Melissa who is battling Leukemia.  She's getting ready to go to Texas with her sister who will be a donor for her.  I saw Melissa today at a military function and I tell you what, that woman just amazes me!  She not only has Leukemia but has developed Sweets Syndrome which is a rare painful skin rash from the Leukemia.  Not to mention she just had surgery yesterday and was there today to see our new commander into the squadron.  She is such a strong and determined woman, I have absolute faith she will get through this!
Ok, now onto the card details for the Bellarific Friday Challenge which was a sketch challenge.  I changed mine up a bit.  I shifted sides for my sentiment and flower, used an oval for my image panel instead of a circle and stuck to the normal sized card instead of using a circle or a square, makes for easier mailing=)  I stamped Causabella in Momento in on Neenah, coloring with my Copics.  I used a gel pen on the ribbon, smooch on her shoes and flower and added a little rhinestone to her flower.  I used Maya Road Ribbon under the image panel.  Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Jillibean Soup Paper, Nesties, Stamping Bella Sentiment, Flower, Button, and Twine.

Thank-you for stopping by and don't forget about my BLOGIVERSARY GIVEAWAY!!!  Anyone can enter to win=)  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment