Friday, June 17, 2011

Lemonade???...

This week's Bellarific Friday Challenge was Summer.  I made this for my sister who could use a pick me up. Our brother is back in ICU.  He's having some complications from surgery for bladder cancer.  Unfortunately everything has fallen on my sister all at once=( 
Anyhow, I stamped Elizabeth Lulu on Neenah with Momento Ink, coloring her with copics.  I added Smooch to the Lemonade sign, lace trim, and flowers in her hair.  Rose Romance and BG Lemonade paper, MS Punch, Doily, Nesties, and Denami Design Ribbon.  Inside says, (Viva Las Vegas Stamps) " If life gives you lemons, squeeze the juice into a water gun and shoot other people in the eyes."...she needed a laugh=)     
I used this month's SFYTT.

Thank-you for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I about fell out of my chair laughing at your sentiment. In light of what you're going through lemons work perfectly, the card is super cute. Glad found time to play in this week's Bella challenge! Cathabella

    ReplyDelete