Sunday, June 12, 2011

Altered Sticker Rolls...

We've been working on a project for some time at my work...taking off all the stickers that come on rolls and packaging them into clear hanging envelopes.  It has been a big task, but will be worth it in the end.  One of our customers asked what I was going to do with the empty rolls.  I said, "nothing, throw them away?"  She says, "oh, you can make a pen holder with them."  I thought, hmmm, that would look cute in my craft cave!  Thank-you Angela for the idea!   
This is my entry for EP's current FB contest.  Upload projects to their fb page using their new release Dots & Stripes.  I painted the inside with Kaisercolour Eggshell Crafters Acrylic.  Then I cut out some bottoms from chipboard, glued them to the sticker rolls and let them set over night.  I used Dots & Stripes (Chocolate Small Dots) from Echo Park Paper. 

Thank-you so much for stopping by, I hope ya'll had a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment