Thursday, December 30, 2021

Purple Power...

A custom card order and a thank you for the card order.
Purple Power...
A dear friend of mine asked me to make some thank you cards for the local triathlon club.  I just happened to have a custom stamp with the club's logo from when I was on the board a few years ago.
 
Purple Power...
Gorgeous Grape was perfect as the clubs color is purple!  I stamped my image in Gorgeous Grape and ran the main image panel through a cuttlebug folder in Gorgeous Grape.  I did two sets of 3, one set in Smoky Slate, the other in Black.
Purple Power...

Purple Power...
I made a coordinating thank you card to thank my friend for the order and to also thank her for her patience/delay it took for me to make them.  We have been working on our home so my card making time has been limited.  I stamped the Thank You Circle in Gorgeous Grape from Denami Stamps and the bicycle from Hero Arts in black.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment