Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Happy Birthday BadA$$ Brooke...

For one heck of a BadA$$ for her birthday!  If you have the pleasure of knowing Brooke, then you know that this girl does it all and puts it all out there.  She's a wife, a mom to two beautiful girls, a triathlete, a ride leader, and the list goes on.  She juggles a busy schedule with her family and still manages to train hard, do all the things and is a complete and total BadA$$ at it.  I wanted to make her a card to represent her badA$$ery and got her a t-shirt to match! 
Happy Birthday BadA$$ Brooke...
I found a digital image on etsy that I purchased, and had my hubs print out 'case I'm so not tech savvy!  I colored it with copics.  I found a piece of EP paper that I used and had her age visible on the side.  The sentiment from My Favorite Things Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings #3 was just perfect for her card!!!

"BadA$$ Brooke" 
She said this was her knew favorite shirt, ha!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment