Monday, December 27, 2021

Birthday Wishes...

Sending birthday wishes to a sweet lady I met through My Favorite Things.
Birthday Wishes...

I used this week's sketch, MFTWSC573 from My Favorite Things. I started out stamping Knitted Sweater from MFT in white ink on Crumb Cake.  I layered white and Pool Party that was run through the pin dot cuttlebug folder.  Next, I die cut Wonky Stitch die-namics in white, then die cut a Crumb Cake circle that was stamped with Knitted Sweater in white.  I die cut Essential Stitched Sentiment die-namics then stamped my sentiment from Cool Day (masking the sentiment, only using Happy Birthday).  I stamped the bear from MFT Sweater Weather in the Woods on Neenah with Memento ink, coloring with copics, die cut it, then mounted it on foam squares. 

Thank you so much for taking a peek at my blog.
 

1 comment: