Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Daughter...

For my beautiful daughter for her birthday.  We are so incredibly proud of the woman she has become.  She's such a hard worker, a go getter, an amazing mother, and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better daughter than her.  I have been truly blessed to have her not only as my daughter but also as my friend.  I love her with all my heart.
Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Daughter...
My daughter loves lilies so I had to make her a card using My Favorite Things Lavish Lilies.  I started out stamping my image with Memento ink on Crumb Cake, coloring with prismacolor pencils.  I layered my panel on Purely Pomegranate.  Stamped the sentiment from Sassy Pants Birthday Greeting #3 from MFT, then finished off the card with a Purely Pomegranate bow and some sequins.


My beautiful daughter.

Thank you for stopping by.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment