Monday, December 30, 2019

You'll Owlways be my Bestie...

I have the most amazing Bestie in the world.  We started a tradition on Sundays when I had Surgery in 2013...and have been getting together every Sunday since.  Kellye is always up for trying new things with me and it's always laughter when with her.  She's such a giving person with a beautiful soul...I am so very lucky to have her as my best friend.  And did I mention she makes the best salads in the world?!?! 


You'll Owlways be my Bestie...
I was gifted this Owl image from Stamping Bella many years ago.  I recently found it while clearing out some crafting supplies.  Kellye loves owls so I knew this image needed to be made into a card for her.  I had no idea how to color the image and since I only had one, I had to make sure I didn't mess up.  So I looked on SCS and found the perfect image by paulatracy.  Paula is my favorite prismacolor colored pencil artist, I just love her work!  She used prismacolor pencils while I used copics.  My image isn't nearly as beautiful as hers but by following her coloring I was sure to not mess up this image!  I used old olive and basic gray patterned paper.


 Me and Kellye after our workout.

 Kellye and me at Thanksgiving.

Me and Kellye hanging out with family by the fire.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment