Monday, December 30, 2019

Butterfly Birthday Wishes...

I saw a pink butterfly card on pinterest a long time ago that I fell in love with.  I knew I wanted to create it, but I had to find the right person to create it for.  Well, Brooke is that person.  She is an awesome athlete, triathlete, teammate, and person.  She is constantly training for a race or upcoming race...always going, going, going.  I'm in awe of her determination and endurance!  During the summer while she was training for El Tour de Tucson, I would get up bright and early (on my recovery day) in the morning to ride out with her for 20+ miles on her 80-90 mile loop, have coffee, then turn around and go home while she finished her training.  There's never a dull moment when Brooke is around...so fun and full of energy.  I love having her on our team and blessed to have her as a friend. 

Butterfly Birthday Wishes...\
Highland heather, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla cardstock.  My Favorite Things Die-namics, Stampin' Up Butterfly, cuttlebug folder.

Butterfly Birthday Wishes...
Me and Brooke at her coffee stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment