Monday, December 30, 2019

Welcome to Tucson Full Time!!!

I was so excited to hear that my friend and teammate Tracey purchased a home to reside in Tucson full time!  I met Tracey earlier this year on one of our GABA Rides.  I was a brand new ride leader and so nervous to lead her and her friend by myself after my co-ride leader had a flat.  Anyhow, Tracey is a ray of sunshine...always so bright and cheerful, happy and bubbly.  I always walk away from her feeling so good about myself.  She decided to purchase a home here in Tucson and also join our racing team, Tolero.  I couldn't be happier to have such an amazing person in my life and on my team. 
Welcome to Tucson Fulltime!!!
I wanted to greet Tracey with some cacti...kept this very simple.  House is a $1 stamp from the Michael's bin.  Cactus from an older MFT set.  Sahara sand, Mint Macaroon, and white cardstock. 

Welcome to Tucson Fulltime!!!
My beautiful friend Tracey and Me.

 Me and Tracey at the Willcox Flyer

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment