Monday, December 30, 2019

Prickly...

My best friend, Jeremy started a tradition that we cook each other dinner requested by the other for their birthday.  It's by far one of my all time favorite traditions ever.  I'm lucky to have such a great best friend who has a great sense of humor!  Each year for his birthday I try to make him a humorous card.  Here's what I came up with for this year.

Prickly...
Jeremy likes to measures "how much I like a person/how much they mean to me" by how many layers I use on their card, lol.  It's an ongoing joke with every card.  He makes sure he counts the layers when I make him and his wife (my bestie too) a card and pokes fun if he feels there's not enough layers, ha!  Anyhow...I used Garden Green, Black, and White cardstock.  My Favorite Thinds Sweet Succulents Stamp Set, stamping the pot and cutting it out, adhering it with pop dots for dimension.  My hubs printed the sentiment for me.  

Prickly...
Me and Jeremy celebrating my birthday dinner.

Thank you for peeking at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment