Monday, July 19, 2021

But It's A Dry Heat...

I had some extra cards from when I was a key spouse.  I made tons of cards to welcome spouses, send them RAK's while their spouses were deployed, thinking of you cards, and birthday cards.  Below was one of the extra cards I had posted.  I sold the card, but then had a friend ask for one to frame and display in her home.  Then I had my physical therapist make an order for a dozen.  And another single card order.  I ended up with a massive assembly line and ran out of the Brilliant Blue (which is now retired) so I made some color adjustments.  Thank you for the order guys!

But It's A Dry Heat...
Card my friend purchased to display in a frame in her home.

But It's A Dry Heat...
My physical therapist put in an order for a dozen.

But It's A Dry Heat...
I made him a coordinating thank-you card!

But It's A Dry Heat...
Another single card order.

 

I used Black, White, and SU's Brilliant Blue, and Cherry Cobbler card stock (until I ran out of the Brilliant Blue, then I changed the colors to Night of Navy and Real Red).  My Favorite Things Die-namics InstaFrame, Cricut 50 States Cartridge, and SU Owl Punch for the Heart.  The sentiment is from a local craft show I went to years ago, unfortunately the stamp doesn't have any business information on it.  I made the tag with SU's Square Punch and finished it off with a button and twine.

Thank you for taking a look at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment