Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Happy 50th Jackie...

For my cycling buddy and good friend, Jackie for her 50th birthday.
 I found inspiration for my card from a couple of cards I saw on pinterest.  I wanted to keep the card CAS and highlight the 50.  I used my very neglected cricut to make the 50.  Then used My Favorite Things Traditional Tags Stax Die-namics.  I ran a pice of Melon Mambo through a paper crimper and mounted the tag on top of the base card that was run through a cuddlebug embossing folder.  Topped it with a button and some ribbon.

 Jackie and I at Madera Canyon for our first time.

Me and Jackie cycling in Red Rock Canyon, NV...it was SO COLD!!!

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic creation! Love how you kept the 50 as the focal point but added interest with the embossing. A perfect CAS design!

    ReplyDelete