Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy 50th Mimi!!!

My friend Mimi's turning 50.  Her husband put together a 50th Birthday Party for her over the weekend.  We had sugh a great time, even played "Mimi Trivia", such a fun idea to do for an adult birthday party!


Mimi has a fun sense of humor so I went with the "WTF" theme I've been seeing on SCS.  She giggled when she opened it and read, "Who's Turning Fifty?" =)  I wanted to keep my card CAS so I used this weeks sketch from CTS#17.  Crumb Cake and BG Kioshi paper, BG Chip Stickers that I sponged with So Saffron, and a SU Circle Punch.  Can you believe there's no stamping???


 
I hope ya'll have a great week!
Thank-you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love your subtle colors paired with that fun and quirky sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and great texture from the letters. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete