Monday, August 23, 2010

Miss You, See You Soon...

This card is already in the mail and on it's way to Idaho to my precious lil' grandson, Wylie.  I miss him so much and am so excited to see him.  My daughter is 37 weeks along today, so I'll be making my way up for Connor's birth soon.  I can't believe she only has 3 weeks left!
This is my entry for Bellarific Friday's Challenge over at Stamping Bella.  Paulabella had a sketch for us to do.  I used Arivedercibella and the sentiment from Billboardabella.  Colored her in with my Copics.  Did a little paper piecing for her luggage and out of the box with her scarf, I'm loving that technique!
I hope you all have a happy Monday...hubs and I are going to watch The Bounty Hunter as soon as I'm done posting.

Supplies:
Paper: Peach Parfait, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Neenah, BG Kioshi
Ink:  Momento Black, Versamagic Wheat
Accessories:  Nesties, SU Punches, Stickles, Denami Design Ribbon, Stampin Bella Flat Dots 

No comments:

Post a Comment