Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Lookin' Sharp Potato Dann...

For my teammate, Dann for his birthday.  I did my first race last year with Dann and it was awesome!  He's an excellent team captain and the best person to draft off of, ha!  He's been leading our night time skills ride on Thursday which has been a blast.  Definitely good times are had with Dann...especially when he blows past you eating a baked potato while you are huffing and puffing up the 3% grade.  Happy birthday Dann, hope you have a great day!  

Lookin' Sharp Potato Dann...
I started out using the My Favorite Things Small Brick Stencil with VersaMagic Sahara Sand and Wheat Chalk Ink.  I stamped the image from the My Favorite Things Let's Stick Together stamp set in Memento Ink on Neenah card stock, coloring with copics, then using the coordinating die to cute it out.  I used pop dots on the pot to give it some dimension.  Black, Granny Apple Green, and White card stock.  Stamped the sentiment in Versamark, then White Craft Ink, White embossing powder and embossed it.  Cuttlebug folder on the white panel.


Me and Dann 2/9/2019, Race Against Time Team Time Trial

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment