Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Calories Don't Count...

For my awesome teammate and friend, Jessica.  She is always smiling, encouraging you, and willing to come back and ride with you if you're having an off day.  

Calorie Don't Count...
I played along in the CAS572, which was to use chocolate in your card.  What better way to use it than a chocolate cake for a birthday card?!?!  I started out using the Star Grid Stencil from My Favorite Things, sponging VersaMagic Chalk Ink in Wheat.  I then stamped the cake from the MFT set, Birthday's Take the Cake in Memento Ink on Neenah card stock, coloring it with copics.  I cut it out with the coordinating die-namics.  I used Stickles on the flames and frosting, and Smooch on the candles.  The Happy Birthday Circle Frame Die-namic is also from MFT, I used Pink Passion card stock for it.  Sentiment from MFT Birthday's Take the Cake stamp set.  Embellished with buttons and rhinestones.

Thank you so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment