Wednesday, February 12, 2020

I'm so Thankful for You!!!

A thank you card for one of the most kind, caring, and thoughtful people I know...my wonderful friend, (and teammate) Ermalinda.  She got me a gift card for my favorite stamp company, My Favorite Things!  For no reason at all, just because.  Who does that?!?!?!  This sweet friend of mine does!!!  I made her a card using one of the stamp sets I purchased with the gift card she gave me.

I'm so Thankful for You!!!
 I used CC777 for my color scheme...I ran out of Very Vanilla so I used Crumb Cake instead.  I also didn't have Rococo Rose so I used Regal Rose.  I stamped my Zebra image from the My Favorite Things Sweater Weather in Safari set in Memento Ink on Neenah card stock then used the coordinating die-namic to cut it out.  I stamped Knitted Sweater from My Favorite things in Regal Rose on Regal Rose card stock, layering it on Crumb Cake, then on Cherry Cobbler.  Die-Namic was a free $60 with purchase from MFT.  I sponged the edges of the circle with Cherry Cobbler ink.  Sentiment is from Sweater Weather in Safari as well.  Embellished with Stamping Bella Baubles. 
 CC777

 The goodies I got with the gift card from Ermalinda.

Me and Ermalinda climbing Mt, Lemmon.
Ranked as one of the top 30 hardest mountains in the world to cycle up.

Thank you for taking a peek.  

No comments:

Post a Comment