Sunday, January 12, 2020

Smile...

I made these for my friends/teammates who complemented me on the socks I was wearing with my cycling kit the other day.  I love to wear bright, fun, funky socks and always get complimented on them.  The ones I had on were black with red and yellow octopuses on them.  I bought them each a pair of the socks and made them a card to go with it.  Since I didn't have an octopus stamp...my new zebra stamp from My Favorite Things was the next best fill in.

Smile...
I used Black, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and white card stock.  Zippy Zebra and coordinating die-namic from My Favorite things.  I made the plaid with the triple line stamp from Denami Design.  Sentiment from the My Favorite Things Smile Maker set.  Smile die-namic was a freebie with purchase from MFT.  I popped the zebra on popdots for dimension.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment