Monday, January 13, 2020

Coffee & Cycling, the Perfect Blend...

I'm a co-leader for a Tuesday Women's GABA ride.  One of the gals, Lissi that cycles with us bought all the ride leaders coffee and treats on our last ride with her.  I wanted to make her a card and thank her for her kindness.  

Coffee & Cycling, the Perfect Blend...
I used one of my favorite stamps from Stamping Bella, Perk me up PEEPS.  Stamped the image in memento on neenah, coloring with copics.  I used the  Stampin' Up Canvas stamp in Crumb Cake and stamped it on Crumb Cake card stock, then paper pieced it to the coffee cup.  I did the same with the heart using Carta Bella Merry and Bright paper.  Real Red card stock as my base, layered with Carta Bella Merry and Bright paper as well.  The ribbon is from Stampin' Up. 

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment