Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Rosy Winter Blues...

One of my New Year's Goals is to stay on top of blogging my cards and uploading them to splitcoaststampers.  I got so far behind after I did RAGBRAI (rode my bike across Iowa) in July.  Fingers crossed I can do much better this year than last!  Anyhow, this is for my mother-in-law.  Her birthday is on Saturday.

Rosy Winter Blues...
Fifth Avenue Floral is probably my all time favorite stamp sets, as I love roses.  I'm not the best at coloring with blues so I thought I'd give it a go and make my mother-in-laws card with a blue rose.  Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green, Black and Neenah card stock.  My favorite things die-namics- Blueprints 1 and Royal Leaves.  Sentiment is from the $1 bin at Michael's.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment