Wednesday, October 11, 2023

You Warm My Soul...

For my best friends to thank them for letting me stay the weekend with them.  It put me closer to the start line for the bicycle race I was volunteering for so I didn't have to get up at 3am.  We had such a great weekend together.  They both are amazing cooks and fed me well, mmm!
You Warm My Soul...
I used a Hero Arts Stencil that Jeremy and Kellye got me for Christmas (so awesome that my besties buy me cardmaking supplies for my birthday and Christmas!).  It was my fist time using such a detailed stencil and I definitely need a lot of practice with this one!  I used Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Shaded Spruce, Bermuda Bay, and Coastal Cabana ink.  The sentiment in from the My Favorite Things Freshly Picked Bouquet set.
Their puppy Luna with the card I made for them.

Thank you for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment