Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Happy Birthday Frank!!!

For one of my cycling buddies for his birthday.  Frank is such a great guy...he always makes sure that no one is left behind and that we always have someone to cycle with.  I'm a slow hill climber, so he usually waits for me to catch up and will climb at my pace to keep me company.  It's not easy to climb at someone else's slower pace and I always appreciate when he circles back for me!

Happy Birthday Frank!!!
I had to give the stencil Jeremy and Kellye got for me another try.  This attempt was a bit more successful.  I used the Hero Arts Desert Road Stencil with Tempting Turquoise, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, YoYo Yellow, Smoky Slate, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake, Pine, Tangerine, and Sand inks.  The bike is from Woodware Craft Collection.  I mounted my image on YoYo Yellow then a black base.  My sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Every Flavor of Happy set.

Happy Birthday Frank!!!
Frank and me.
 

Thank you for having a peek at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment